Personal data protection legislation aims to ensure that individuals have control over their personal data and makes the actors who process said data accountable.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of April 27, 2016, the law of June 20, 2018 on the protection of personal data amended the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 in order to strengthen the rights of every European citizen.
Who are we ?
The address of our site is : www.eurotitrisation.fr.
Cookies are files stored by a server on the terminal of the user browsing a website and associated with a web domain. Their purpose is to record information about the user’s browsing experience (pages visited, number of visitors, source of origin, etc.) in order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, improve its performance and define the profile of each user. Various information concerning the user is then collected and can be recovered by third parties such as hosts or partners. These third parties are committed to respecting the legislation in force regarding the protection of confidentiality and to guaranteeing the implementation of measures to protect and secure this personal data.
As the protection of your privacy is an essential priority, by using the Eurotitrisation site you consent to the use of necessary cookies, which cannot be set. However, you can deactivate optional cookies by going to your browser settings.
|COOKIE’S NAME||PLACED BY||PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||DURATION||REQUIRED|
|Pll_language||Polylang||This cookie is used to store language settings.||Persistent||Not necessary|
|Moove_gdpr_popup||GDPR Cookie Compliance||This cookie is used to store cookie consent preferences.||Persistent||Necessary|
The type of data processed
Within the framework of a recruitment, and through the application form, we can be brought to treat various types of personal data, such as:
- Your identification data (name, first name, contact details, etc.);
- Your personal data (information appearing on your CV);
- Your professional data (information appearing on your CV).
The transmission of this data is done directly during your navigation on the Eurotitrisation site or it is collected from third parties.
However, the personal data you share with us is not stored by Eurotitrisation but is only used to ensure the proper functioning of the site and to improve your browsing experience.
Your rights concerning your data
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation No. 2016/679, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to your data:
- • Right of access: You have the possibility to request us to know what data Eurotitrisation has about you;
- • Right of correction and deletion: You have the possibility to correct the data concerning you and to ask for their deletion;
- • Right to object: You have the possibility to object to Eurotitrisation carrying out a certain number of processing operations;
- • Right to portability: You have the possibility to receive, in an electronic format, a file containing all the personal data collected about you during your visit on the Eurotitrisation site.
- • Right to limit the processing of personal data,
- • Right to withdraw your consent, and
- • Right to specify the directives relating to the use of your personal data after your death.
Please note that the exercise of these rights is not absolute and may be restricted for administrative, legal or security reasons.
For any request, please contact, by mail, the Data Protection Officer of Eurotitrisation by sending your request to the following address
12 rue James WATT, 93200 Saint-Denis.
You can also contactCNIL.
To exercise each of these rights, and for security purposes, you will be asked to identify yourself, and to provide the Human Resources Department or the Eurotitrisation Data Protection Officer with a copy of your identity card.